The hand is a very important instrument used in almost every aspect of our lives. Injuries to the hand and upper extremity can keep you from writing, working or even holding your child’s or grandchild’s hand. When injury or disease threatens the functionality and viability of your hands and upper extremities, it’s important to seek the best medical care possible to get your life back. You can find that care at the office of Dr. William Van Wyk.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of hand and upper extremity conditions, advanced diagnostic tools, our minimally invasive approach and our in-office procedures that save our patients both time and money.
Dr. Van Wyk provides the most advanced, expert treatment of injuries and disorders of the:
Some of the most common conditions Dr. Van Wyk treats are:
- Base of the thumb arthritis reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel endoscopic and open release
- Cubital tunnel release of the ulnar nerve at the elbow
- Trigger finger releases
- De Quervain’s release at the wrist
- Tennis Elbow or golfer’s elbow
- Fracture of the fingers, hand, wrist, forearm and elbow
- Tendon, nerve and arterial repairs and reconstructions
- Arthritis and degenerative conditions
- Post-traumatic reconstruction of the forearm and hand
Our ultimate goal is to serve you with compassion and care; providing outstanding results with the least amount of discomfort in the most cost-effective way. If you are experiencing persistent numbness, pain or problems with the function of your hands or upper extremities, please contact the office of Dr. William Van Wyk to see how we can assist you.