Alice M. Collini – Certified Hand Therapist
• NDT Certified in the Treatment of Adults
• Certiied Kinesio Tape Practioner (CKTP)
• Sacho Flex Trainer
• Texas Occupational Therapy License
• American Society of Hand Therapists (National &Texas Chapters)
• American Occupational Therapy Association
• DFW Hand Society (Coordinator 2010-2012)
Alice Collini provides hand and upper extremity therapy services for patients of Dr. William Van Wyk. Alice’s clinical experience began in 1985 at the Arlington Memorial Hospital, where she was the Clinical Coordinator for Occupational Therapy for ten years. From 2009, until joining Dr. Van Wyk in 2012, she worked as the Senior Staff Therapist for hand and upper extremity rehabilitation at Texas Health HEB.
Alice brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to Dr. Van Wyk;s practice. Her reputation as a knowledgeable, results-oriented therapist is complemented by her friendliness, her kindness and her concern for every patient we treat.